Beer vs. church
CNN recently posted a humorous story on its Belief Blog about a study that shows that people tweet more about church than beer.
I would think this would be a given but you never know. I think the study is funny, but others may not think so.
Anyway, a map was crafted based on the study’s findings and it seems that Oklahoma is mixed: there are some places where people tweeted more about beer than church and there were some locations where people tweeted more about church than beer.
“… according to the study by Floatingsheep.org, Americans tweet more about church than beer, and there is a distinct regional divide between the tweets. Church tweets were most common in the Southeast United States, while tweets about beer were most prevalent in the Northeast,” the CNN story said.
Read the full story here: CNN’s Belief blog: “Study: People tweet more about church than beer”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients