Latest Gallup poll sees low point for organized religion
Gallup recently released the results of its annual “Confidence in Institutions” poll and organized religion is at a low point in terms of Americans’ confidence.
The poll was conducted in June.
I thought it was interesting that Americans’ confidence in other institutions like public schools and banks didn’t fare much better than organized religion, according to the poll.
Could be that Americans just don’t have as much confidence in societal institutions across the board in 2012 as compared to previous years. The folks at Gallup seemed to say the poll’s findings would indicate that.
Read for yourself here: Gallup poll: “U.S. confidence in organized religion at low point”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients