Justin Bieber gets his praise on ... again
I have a teenager in the house so I ended up seeing a bit of MTV’s Video Music Awards last night.
I thought it was interesting that Justin Bieber, when he accepted his VMA, thanked God and Jesus, with an emphasis on Jesus. He made a pretty bold statement; even my daughter remarked about it.
Of course, like every year, there were stories resulting from the VMAs. Well, Justin’s acceptance speech was among them.
Here’s what folks are saying:
VillageVoice.com: God and Jesus did really well as the VMAs.
By the way, quite a few recording artists thanked the Lord during their acceptance speeches at the VMAs.
I’ve always found that so ironic, given the nature of some of their music lyrics and videos, at least for some of them. But, I don’t judge them. They are free to thank whomever they want.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients