Chick fil-A agrees to quit funding "anti-gay" organizations, reports say
The Internet is abuzz with the latest news about Chick fil-A and its reported agreement to stop giving donations to “anti-gay” groups.
Here are the latest news stories on the issue.
I’m looking into it further. Don’t know what is confirmed per se, but at least one of these news stories says Chick fil-A has confirmed this information.
Chicago Tribune: “Chick fil-A Promises to Stop Giving Money to Anti-Gay Groups”
New York Daily News: “Chick fil-A Says it Will Stop Donations to Anti-Gay Groups”
(PHOTO BY CARLA HINTON/CUTLINE: Supporters of Chick fil-A wait in line outside the Chick fil-A fast food restaurant, 7331 SE 29, on Aug. 1 in Midwest City.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6210Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5940Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5466Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients