Speaking of books .... "The Shack" author has a new one
I went to my office mail box today and found a new copy of the soon-to-be released book “Crossroads” by Wm. Paul Young.
Young is the author of the bestselling fiction book “The Shack.”
Hachette Book Group, the book’s publisher, says the book is set for Nov. 13 release. They are launching an extensive marketing campaign for the book that will include national print, television, radio and online advertising, plus outreach to churches.
The publisher’s recent news release said ”Crossroads” tells the story of a driven man who falls into a coma and experiences relational entanglements that allow him to revisit choices he made during his life.
Young’s previous book “The Shack” resonated with many Oklahomans a few years ago. I talked to church groups both here in the metro and in the Tulsa area that were using the book as a focal point for sermon series, book club and Bible study gatherings. Young visited the state to speak about the book — attending a special event in Tulsa and one a Southern Baptist church in Enid.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients