Athletic fields turn into "Fields of Faith"
Many young people in Oklahoma will participate in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes’ Fields of Faith events tonight.
The Oklahomans will be among thousands of youths sharing their Christian faith with fellow students as part of the annual event.
Students are planning togather at more than 400 locations around the nation, including three in the Oklahoma City metro area:
– 8 p.m. at Edmond North High School, 215 W Danforth in Edmond.
– 6:30 p.m. at Carl Albert High School, 2009 S Post Road.
– 6:30 p.m. in the Capitol Hill High School auditorium, 500 SW 36.
Around the state, Fields of Faith events are planned in Davis, Ardmore, Bristow, Chickasha, Durant, Enid, Lawtown, Talihina, Thomas, Tulsa, Turpin, Velma and Wagoner.
For more information, go to www.fieldsoffaith.com.
(The picture above from www.fieldsoffaith.com was taken at a 2007 Fields of Faith event.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients