Monday in the Barna classroom
I got to work this morning and was pleasantly surprised to learn that Oklahoma Christian University’s Joshua Watson was able to get me an interview today with David Kinnaman, president of the Barna Group.
The Barna Group is a Ventura, Calif.-based research company whose research often focuses on the ways faith and culture intersect.
Kinnaman is best-selling co-author of the book “unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks About Christianity” (2008). During our brief interview Kinnaman talked about why he wrote the book and some of the lessons Christian churches can glean from it.
Somewhere along the way, I think my “parent” hat and my “reporter” hat meshed together because I began asking him questions from a parent’s viewpoint. At that point, I think our conversation became more indepth than just the typical interview and I came away with some lessons learned about what today’s youths are saying about the Church and the adults who have helped guide their way thus far.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients