Marriage and divorce lessons
Hey, I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs and happened to see this guest post on the Washington Post’s On Faith blog.
It’s about Kim Kardashian’s “mini-marriage” — at least that’s how some are describing Kardashian’s apparently short-lived marriage to NBA star Kris Humphries.
Anyway, I thought people of faith might want to read this particular posting. I think it has something relevant to say.
Washington Post’s On Faith blog: “What Kim Kardashian’s Divorce Can Teach Us About Marriage”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5063Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4898Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4189'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients