'Two and a Half Men' star says God not in show
It seems that another star of a popular TV show is having some issues, this time with the show itself.
It was one of the first things that jumped out at me this morning as I was watching the news on TV.
The last time the show “Two and a Half Men” was in the news this much was when the sitcom’s then-star Charlie Sheen seemed to be imploding right before our eyes. Now, the youngest star of the show, Angus T. Jones (pictured), is saying that he has had a spiritual conversion and now no longer wants to be on the show becuase it does not honor God in any way.
When was the last time we heard a TV star say something like that?
Anyway, here’s are several stories on the topic:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients