Mary Mary OKC concert cancelled
The “Have a Mary Mary Christmas ” tour has been cancelled, a spokesman for the gospel group Mary Mary (pictured) confirmed today.
Sisters Erica and Tina Campbell, who make up Mary Mary were set to perform Sunday night at Douglass High School in Oklahoma City. The Christmas concert was sponsored by BLAC Inc.
A spokeswoman for the group said concert tour has been cancelled due to doctors’ concerns about Erica Campbell’s pregnancy. Erica Campbell and her husband are expecting their third child in February.
“The singer has been advised by doctors that she cannot continue working at her current pace without risk ofpotential premature delivery,” Gabriella Cudjoe Wilkes said in a news release. “After careful consideration, the ladies have determined it is best to cancel the entire tour at this time, including their New Year’s Eve show. Up to now, the ladies have been on an exhaustive cross-country schedule of promotional activities, and, given the medical opinion, recognized what the priorities must be.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients