Under the Radar DVD of the Week: 'Rock Slyde: Private Eye'
This week, the oddest DVD to appear on release lists is:
“Rock Slyde: Private Eye”
Joining a roster of bumbling movie gumshoes of the Frank Drebin kind is “Rock Slyde: Private Eye,” a crime spoof that goes straight to DVD on Tuesday.
Patrick Warburton (of “Seinfeld” fame) steps easily into the role of Slyde, a down-at-the-heels detective whose fortunes change when femme fatale Sara Lee (Rena Sofer) slinks into this office late one evening.
Along with this new case, Slyde has to contend with a neighboring nemesis named Bart (Andy Dick), the charismatic minister of the House of Bartology. It seems that Bart’s hired goons are scaring away all the tenants in the office complex in an effort to control the building. But Slyde has refused to move out.
But just as Slyde thinks he’s found a soulmate in Sara Lee (they share an affection for EBay and newspaper supermarket ads), things get sticky when it turns out the she just might be a closet Bartologist.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients