Sooner anglers can hook up with F3T in neighboring states
The schedule for the 2012 edition of the Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) has been released, and once again Oklahoma anglers will have to journey to neighboring states to sample the newest works of the sport’s best, cutting-edge filmmakers.
The F3T officially kicks off Jan 26 in Ventura, Calif., and will make stops in 125 cities across the U.S. and Canada. Sooner fly fishers itching for an early spring road trip can catch the tour at 7 p.m. April 10 at the Malco Theaters in Fayetteville, Ark., or at 7 p.m. May 13 at The Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth.
The traveling show features short films from some of the best outdoors moviemakers working today, and it also benefits local conservation groups and serves as a valuable expo for area outfitters and fishing guides.
Organizers say this year’s festival is more diverse than ever before.
“We have something for everyone,” said tour road manager Thad Robinson in press materials. “From scrappy steelhead in Kodiak, Alaska, to 100-pound jumping tarpon in the Florida Keys, from places you may have been to destinations you probably couldn’t find on a map if you tried.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 40139Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13141Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12793New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 9982UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 8099Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 7523Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7421Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 6832Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6583Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5521Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients