Before you start peeling off your clothes, I’m talking about lips.
According to Fashion Wire Daily, celebs such as Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie and Cate Blanchett are ditching their scarlet hues for glossy nudes.
To avoid looking washed out, FWD suggests those of us without a makeup artist in tow opt for nude shades that complement our natural lip color –like the soft pinkish shade worn by Jessica Biel at the premiere of “Home of the Brave” and Drew Barrymore at the “We Are Marshall” premiere.
And remember, nude lips look best when paired with colorful eye shadows or softly flushed cheeks.
Do you have a favorite nude lipstick? Don’t be selfish, share the shade and brand with us.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients