A picture is worth a thousand words
I’ve been trying to do a video chat with Angi Bruss. Kind of a Live from Fashion Week-type thing.
Anyway, just before there’s a break in my schedule and the timing looks right, it rains. Now, that wouldn’t be a big deal except I needed to use the laptop outside the tents where the wireless connection is good.
So, even though my hair looked a mess (actually, let’s just say it was one of the new runway looks) and I couldn’t find my lipgloss and I had to sit on a wet chair and the wind made it almost impossible to hear Angi and for her to hear me, we persevered.
Meanwhile, just know that I usually look better — especially during Fashion Week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients