Checking out Rob Lowe
What a way to end the day.
I was enjoying dinner with friends at Joe Allen, a great little restaurant in the theater district, when actor Rob Lowe walked in. The restaurant was nearly empty because it was too early for most of the after-theater crowd.
Lucky us that “Spring Awakening,” the play we had just seen, started at 7 instead of 8 p.m. The early bird gets a surprise.
I see celebrities all the time at Fashion Week in New York. Most of them are women, except for the male rappers and the I-think-he-looks-familiar television actors. I’m rarely star struck. And I wasn’t tonight.
I will say that Rob Lowe is really, really handsome. My friend called him gorgeous. He was dressed in a white shirt and suit. No tie. He looks even better in person than he does on “Brothers & Sisters.”
Seeing him was like getting a rich, decadent dessert for free.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients