Nanette Lepore's party girl
Nanette Lepore says her fall collection is inspired by the high society party girl. Thus the tiaras on the models’ heads.
Actually, the clothes exude a sophisticated glamour that will appeal to more than society girls or party girls. Her suits feature high-waisted peplum skirts paired with short jackets. To soften the tailoring, she adds taffeta tops with bows, chiffon blouses and sequin camisoles.
Because her clothes appeal to a young, modern woman, Lepore offered them knit wear in rib coats and dresses, along with a dramatic wool twill coat over a sequin dress. It’s all about surprises.
Along with black and white, she jazzed up the color palette with berry hues — pink, fuchsia and bordeaux. There’s even a godet dress in teal, black and fuchsia for a bit of retro.
It’s party time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients