Vera Wang is a great manipulator of fabric. She twists and turns and pulls and piles it into soft puffs for in her fall collection.
While some designs for fall 2008 are a bit fussy, plenty of pieces are simply beautiful. She delivered plenty of color — yellow, hunger green, purple and orange — and fur.
One standout: A felt pleated camisole withantique jeweled neckline over a silk gauze embroidered skirt.
For those us who can’t afford Vera Wang, there’s always her Simply Vera by Vera Wang collection at Kohl’s. Many of these elements may trickle down into that collection.
And if you’re wondering what’s up with the models’ hair, so am I. How would you like to be a hairstylist and put those pictures in your look book?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients