Fashion Week: Hats on
What do fashionistas wear when temperatures hover in the teens and a wicked wind sucks the fun out of almost everything … except a fashion show?
Hats — aviator fur hats, Russian trooper hats, knit caps, berets, fur head wraps. I saw so many one day that for a minute I thought I was in the Alaskan tundra.
We all know once you put on a hat you better not take it off until you’re safe and warm back home. Or at least at your hotel. Hat hair is never stylish.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients