Who needs a makeover?
You might need a makeover if you look like this.
Maybe your 30-year high school reunion is coming up and at your 25th, everyone said you haven’t changed a bit. Trust me, that’s not really a compliment. Maybe you’re stuck in the ’90s, or worse, and still wear the same lipstick and eye shadow shades. Perhaps you’re just tired of the old you and want a new look.
The Oklahoman is looking for some women who are open to new hairstyles, who will consider a different approach to their makeup and how it’s applied, and who want their brows tamed. There’s a reason experts say brows are like the frame on a picture.
To be considered for a makeover, send us a recent photo and tell us why you want one. Write to Linda Miller, The Oklahoman, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do it today, because the beauty treatment starts in a week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients