SJP's new clothes
Who among us is surprised that actress and fashion leader Sarah Jessica Parker is introducing her own clothing line?
The collection, called Bitten, is expected to be high-quality, affordably priced sportswear for women of all ages and sizes.
According to online reports, the pieces will be sold exclusively at all Steve & Barry’s locations beginning June 7, with every item priced at $19.98 or less.
Why Bitten? Word is she became “bitten” with Steve & Barry’s after her first visit. Read more in my column in The Oklahoman on March 25.
FYI: There’s a Steve & Barry’s in Crossroads Mall.
Sarah Jessica Parker … her clothing line is in the works.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients