Thin is not in for hair
Frederic Fekkai is taking aim at thin hair with a new four-step hair care system called Fekkai More.
The system, according to press information, fosters a healthy, more energized scalp and visibly improves hair density.
The lineup includes Scalp-Purifying Shampoo, Root-Nourishing Conditioner, All-Day Density Styling Whip and Nighttime Follicle-Boosting Treatment — all contain Fekkai’s exclusive Niaplex continuous release of niacin for fuller, thicker hair.
The two most common causes of hair thinning are heredity and DHT build-up on the scalp. The products claim to remove residue, pollutants and DHT build-up; increase oxygenation thereby energizing the hair follicles and the scalp; and build the scalp’s natural barrier for optimum hair health.
The products, available at Sephora, aren’t cheap. Shampoo and conditioner ar $24.50 each; the styling whip is $25 and the follicle-boosting treatment is $35. A four-piece kit is available for $100.
What’s a great-looking, full head of hair worth?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6385Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6185Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients