I think I would benefit from this product
I just love Benefit Cosmetics’ product names.
Consider this one – Erase Paste. I’m all for whatever it erases. Lines, dark circles, age spots. You name it, I’ve got it and want it erased.
Actually, Benefit describes Erase Paste as a concentrated concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all in one. A two-fer. I love that.
But what about lines, wrinkles and age spots? No mention of making those vanish, but Benefit says Erase Paste makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are properly hidden.
Available at Sephora or www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/home.html, the concealer comes in three shades and costs $26. I’m thinking that’s a small price to pay for hiding all my signs of stress and fatigue!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10034How to help tornado victims
- 8719Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8601Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients