It only takes a quick look around a clothing store or a flip through the pages of a fashion magazine to know that floral is a big trend this spring.
Now comes word from eBay that sales of floral-inspired items blossomed in the past three months in these categories:
· Flower dresses, up 135 percent.
· Floral shoes, 119 percent.
· Floral hair accessories, 86 percent.
· Floral handbags, 18 percent.
“Flowers are beautiful and feminine and even though they are always in style, it seems this spring they are more popular than ever,” said eBay Style Director Constance White. “For spring, try pairing a floral blouse with black pants for work, or just add a feminine floral hair band.”
This dress is from Nanette Lepore’s spring collection. Do you think it’s already on eBay?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients