A close brush with Claudio
Makeup artist Claudio Riaz works his “brush” magic on Courtney Smith. Claudio will be at Balliet’s Wednesday and Thursday.
Cleaning all my makeup brushes isn’t enough.
I hoped it would be, but, alas, I still want new ones. I want those by makeup artist Claudio Riaz.
Tuesday afternoon, I breezed into Balliet’s in Oklahoma City to meet Claudio and listen as he explained exactly what makes his brushes different than – well, than mine.
He demonstrated and explained and the more I listened, and learned, the more I wanted those brushes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients