Friday fashion at Northpark
I took these pictures at the “Fashion in the Park” event presented by The Lime Leopard and The Perimeter. I promise to work on my photography skills.
Every day is a good day for fashion, but today was exceptional.
First came the Northpark Mall luncheon and fashion show featuring the mall’s retailers. Needless to say, the children and dogs stole the show. Nothing is going to outshine a toddler in a pink tutu.
All the clothes looked good, though, and with warmer weather finally blessing us, everyone was in the mood for flirty dresses, bold color and bare legs.
The event was a benefit for Infant Crisis Services.
Friday evening, The Lime Leopard and The Perimeter presented “Fashion at the Park,” a tent-style runway show in the parking lot that took its cue from New York.
The show included men’s and women’s clothing — everything from jeans and sport shirts (untucked, of course) for the guys to women’s dresses that danced near the edge. Great stuff. The crowd loved it, and the weather was perfect for an outdoor fashion show.
Proceeds benefitted Children’s Miracle Network.
Like I said, a great day for fashion. Let’s have more.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients