Adding a little polish and a gift for you
I’ve always liked sheer pastel color on my fingernails. My nails look presentable and any wear and tear doesn’t show much.
Lately, though, I’ve been loving all the pink hues. Today I’ve got bright fuchsia on my toes and a pretty opaque pink on my fingernails.
So it was with eager anticipation that I opened a package from Essie, the nail care company. It contained six new summer shades that range from fuchsia to pink strawberry to red-coral. The new colors are available May 1.
I’m keeping one bottle to try myself, but I’m going to share the other five. Shoot an e-mail to email@example.com and I’ll send a bottle out to the first respondents. Be sure to include your name and address.
Check back here for more giveaways and also in my Sunday Living column. You never know when I may feel generous.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients