Adding a little polish and a gift for you
I’ve always liked sheer pastel color on my fingernails. My nails look presentable and any wear and tear doesn’t show much.
Lately, though, I’ve been loving all the pink hues. Today I’ve got bright fuchsia on my toes and a pretty opaque pink on my fingernails.
So it was with eager anticipation that I opened a package from Essie, the nail care company. It contained six new summer shades that range from fuchsia to pink strawberry to red-coral. The new colors are available May 1.
I’m keeping one bottle to try myself, but I’m going to share the other five. Shoot an e-mail to email@example.com and I’ll send a bottle out to the first respondents. Be sure to include your name and address.
Check back here for more giveaways and also in my Sunday Living column. You never know when I may feel generous.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients