Epsom Salt ... a cheap fix
Put gas in the car or splurge on a facial?
With gas prices creeping closer to $4 a gallon, it’s difficult enough to budget for necessities, much less a facial or spa treatment. (Yes, I realize those are necessities for some.)
But, really, what’s a woman to do? Face the world without a monthly facial? Forget that all-over exfoliation treatment that leaves the skin feeling baby soft from decollete to toes?
Not according to the Epsom Salt Council. Do it at home is a better idea.
Here are a few simple at-home spa recipes:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients