Get glad ... channel your inner Cleopatra
I love shoes. Just look at my closet. (No, don’t.)
Now I’m on the hunt for a great pair of gladiator sandals. I think I want metallic instead of black or brown. And since wraps and ties circling my legs just aren’t flattering these days, I think I’ll opt for simple rather than simply amazing. (This pair by Jeffrey Campbell is just a bit too much for me.)
I wrote a story about gladiators that will run in the Sunday Living section in a couple of weeks, but I was in the mood for a little Roman holiday before I made the first call for that piece.
Anyway, if you see a great pair at a great price, let me know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients