Carrie Underwood goes for faux
From my inbox to you: Carrie Underwood, one of Oklahoma’s best known vegetarians, so loved these faux suede cowboy boots by Alternative Outfitters that she bought a pair each in brown and black. The boots are on sale for $42.
Founded by animal lover and vegan Jackie Horrick, Alternative Outfitters offers everything from non-leather shoes, handbags and related accessories to cosmetics, hair care and bath and body products that are never tested on animals.
The Web site is www.alternativeoutfitters.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients