Baby powder ... not just for babies
I do use it in my shoes almost daily during the spring and summer when I free my legs of hosiery, tights and socks. And I’m not the only one to use baby powder for something other than its original purpose.
Superstar Angelina Jolie uses baby powder on her scalp and ends to “sex up” her locks, according to The Black Book of Hollywood Secrets.
US Weekly reports that Eva Longoria Parker told makeup artist Elan Bongiorno that while doing her own makeup one day, she discovered that dusting baby powder on your lashes before applying mascara makes them look longer and fuller. “It acts as a primer and makes lashes look thick and fluffy!” says Borgiorno.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients