Cruising for Botox
Here’s a new wrinkle to entice cruisers. Along with a little fun in the sun, relaxation and good food, Norwegian Cruise Line now offers passengers a shot of Botox., according to USA Today.
With competition so fierce among cruise lines, it’s getting more difficult for one line to set itself apart from another. The opportunity for guests to look better, or younger, might be a good selling point.
Norwegian says it is pioneering the concept of ship-based Botox, Restylane and Perlane facial treatments in the Mandara-operated spas on its vessels. Treatments are on the Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Gem and Norwegian Spirit to start, with plans to launch fleet-wide this fall.
And, yes, the treatments are under the supervision of medically licensed doctors. Norwegian hasn’t announced the cost of the treatments yet.
So, would you rather scale a rock climbing wall or get rid of your frown lines? Let me know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5194Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5144Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4631'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients