Shopping with Eva Longoria
Actress Eva Longoria was shopping at the Ferragamo boutique in New York City with husband Tony Parker and stylist Robert Verdi on Monday.
Eva is carrying an off-white woven calfskin Ferragamo tote with a wooden gancio logo closure. She’s also wearring a pair of Holly flats from the Creations salon, created originally for actress Audrey Hepburn.
While shopping, Eva “chose” three pairs of these flats and a red patent Eva bag from the pre-fall 08 collection.
She wasn’t the only one shopping. Her basketball-playing husband, Tony Parker, chose two pairs of Tramezza made-to-order shoes in black and espresso brown.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients