Shopping with Eva Longoria
Actress Eva Longoria was shopping at the Ferragamo boutique in New York City with husband Tony Parker and stylist Robert Verdi on Monday.
Eva is carrying an off-white woven calfskin Ferragamo tote with a wooden gancio logo closure. She’s also wearring a pair of Holly flats from the Creations salon, created originally for actress Audrey Hepburn.
While shopping, Eva “chose” three pairs of these flats and a red patent Eva bag from the pre-fall 08 collection.
She wasn’t the only one shopping. Her basketball-playing husband, Tony Parker, chose two pairs of Tramezza made-to-order shoes in black and espresso brown.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients