Mad for plaid
OK, so you’re mad. Gas prices are still too high and your favorite drink of choice at Starbucks now costs 9 cents more.
Forget it and focus on fashion.
Get mad for plaid.
It was all over the runway during the
New York fashion shows and the checked pattern is now starting to show up at your favorite stores. Not that plaid ever really goes away, but like everything else in fashion, sometimes it grabs more attention.
For fall, plaid dresses up shoes, jumpers, slouchy bathrobe coats and wide-leg trousers. Most women probably won’t go so far as the head-to-toe Anne Klein outfit pictured here, though. More is not always better. Don’t designers know that? Grrrr.
OK, now I’m mad.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients