Mad for plaid
OK, so you’re mad. Gas prices are still too high and your favorite drink of choice at Starbucks now costs 9 cents more.
Forget it and focus on fashion.
Get mad for plaid.
It was all over the runway during the
New York fashion shows and the checked pattern is now starting to show up at your favorite stores. Not that plaid ever really goes away, but like everything else in fashion, sometimes it grabs more attention.
For fall, plaid dresses up shoes, jumpers, slouchy bathrobe coats and wide-leg trousers. Most women probably won’t go so far as the head-to-toe Anne Klein outfit pictured here, though. More is not always better. Don’t designers know that? Grrrr.
OK, now I’m mad.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4197Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3743Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients