Styling with Tim and Veronica
What do Tim Gunn and model Veronica Webb really have to say about Abercrombie & Fitch, fashion mistakes, must-haves for fall, favorite budget retailers and polishing up politicians?
The two have been doing conference calls with the media to discuss their new makeover show, “Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style,” which premieres Sept.6 on Bravo. Let’s just say it’s easy to get off the subject when you’re talking to fashion journalists.
So, here goes:
“And for me, it’s the bare midriff,” Tim said. “I just don’t believe in showing skin that people don’t need to see. I find it’s as unattractive on a 16-year-old girl as it is on a 60-year-old woman.”
Must-have piece for fall: ” … something in patent leather, especially if it’s in a jewel tone,” Veronica said. “If you’re looking to update your wardrobe with one piece, you invest in an accessory, something that’s fairly classic but in a new material.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients