Malan Breton of Project Runway fame
DALLAS – Anyone remember Malan Breton from “Project Runway”?
He’s the one with the black hair and the accent from the third season. He didn’t sew up the fashion competition, but he is showing his spring 2008 collection at Fashion Center Dallas at the World Trade Center.
More on that subject later, but here’ s a little teaser: He has a thing for backs. Many of his dresses dip dangerously low in the back.
“I was a dancer for so many years,” he said. “The cleavage thing is so overdone.”
Look for more on Malan in my column in an upcoming Sunday Living section.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients