Making up is easy to do
Christmas came early for Oklahoma’s Sephora fans.
At the pre-opening event, it was elbow-to-elbow shoppers as women grabbed up their favorite shadows, lotions and potions — many of which weren’t available locally until now.
More than once I heard customers asking for Smashbox and Philosophy.
Do we love our cosmetics or what?
One customer even mistook me for a sales associate. Of course, I was wearing the Sephora uniform — head to toe black.
Sephora is at Penn Square Mall on the upper level near the glass elevator. You can’t miss its bold black and white decor.
Are you a Sephora junkie? Got a favorite product or brand? Come on, share.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients