Get organized seminar Tuesday and Wednesday in Oklahoma City
Organizing guru Deniece Schofield
Who’s ready to get organized? Maybe it’s the closets, makeup drawer or spare bedroom that needs tackling. Perhaps it’s the kitchen cabinets or the laundry room.
Treat yourself to an organizing seminar presented by Deniece Schofield, author of four books on home management and organization. The seminar will be Tuesday from 10 a.m. to noon and again from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon at Springhill Suites, 3201 W Memorial Road.
The cost, including handouts, is $20 at the door. No reservations are required. For more information, call (800) 835-8463
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients