Designer Roberto Cavalli's latest creation
Italian designer Roberto Cavalli is at it again.
This time, it doesn’t come in the form of couture gowns, suits, sportswear, shoes, jewels or even perfumes.
Cavalli has designed the newest MasterCard. Of course, it is no ordinary rectangular-shaped piece of plastic. One design features his iconic snakeskin print.
The “Cavalli Card” will be available starting March 1, with application forms at www.robertocavallicard.com and in all Roberto Cavalli boutiques worldwide.
The launch of this new product is scheduled for Milan Fashion Week in March.
“I love to immerse myself in new projects — they stimulate my creativity,” the designer told Women’s Wear Daily.
This is the latest offbeat brand extension for Cavalli, who in 2006 designed a cellular phone with LG, and now has his stamp on a vodka and wine production.
- Crystal VanZandt, fashion intern
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients