Celebrity makeup artist tells how to get Miley Cyrus' look
Miley Cyrus at the Golden Globes
If you watched the Golden Globe Awards and loved the way Miley Cyrus and actress Ginnifer Goodwin looked, here are the details from mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh.
EYES: “The inspiration for Miley’s look was young and flirty bohemian. I wanted to keep her makeup soft and golden with a touch of bronze to compliment her white and bronze floral beaded dress. On her inner eyelids, I swept mark Shimmer Cubes in Moonlight and Twilight and mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Tiki in the creases. I lined the bottom of her eyes with mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Tiki and then coated her eyelashes with mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients