Dry skin? Butter up your body
If you’re plagued with dry skin, consider body butters. You can find them at various stores, including Bath & Body Works, Body Shop and Target.
Marcia Kilgore, founder of Bliss and a new budget-friendly skin care line called Soap & Glory at Target, said body butters are more effective at trapping moisture in winter because they’re formulated as oil-in-water emulsions. So if you’re tired of dry, flaky skin, swap your lightweight moisturizer for a rich, thick calorie-free butter.
Consider Soap & Glory’s The Righteous Butter Body Butter and the new Blubeberry Thrill and Peachy Cream Spa Big Butters.
Soap & Glory is available exclusively at Target. The body butters cost $14.99. While you’re at Target, check out the rest of the Soap & Glory lineup, which includes plumping lip gloss, hydrating hand cream and body polish.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients