Get real -- this croc tote is $11,300
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m thinking this extravagant insider pick from Saks.com just doesn’t fit with the economic situation in the United States. The world, actually.
Terron Schaefer, senior vice president of creative and marketing, selected a Zagliani crocodile tote as a favorite pick for Valentine’s Day. No doubt, this is a beautiful tote. It’s described as a stunning, generously sized tote in exotic crocodile with a luxe matte finish and lots of inside pockets. Designed by dermatologist Mauro Orrietti-Carella, the exotic skins have been injected with silicone for a buttery soft, luxurious feel.
The cost: $11,300. Now that’s big-time money even when the economy is great. But now? It just seems ridiculous, especially when it’s listed as a Valentine’s Day pick.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients