Teens for Jeans drive kicks off
One third out of all homeless people are younger than 18. Here’s a chance to help. The Teens for Jeans drive kicks off today through Feb. 22.
Launched by Aeropostale and teen nonprofit DoSomething.org, the drive encourages people to bring in any brand of their gently worn jeans to any Aeropostale store in the U.S. Aeropostale and DoSomething.org will make sure the jeans are donated to one of the 500 local youth shelters that have been selected as partners.
Last year, more than 125,000 pairs of jeans were donated.
There are Aeropostale stores in Central Mall in Lawton, Sooner Mall in Norman, Penn Square Mall, Quail Springs Mall, Shawnee Mall and in Tulsa at Promenade Mall and Woodland Hills.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients