Royal flush ... woman's $70,000 diamond ring goes down the toilet
Here’s an interesting tidbit from Fashion Gossip Weekly.
A California woman’s 7-carat diamond ring accidentally slipped into a toilet in a restaurant restroom just as it was flushing. The city and several plumbers told Allison Berry the $70,000 stone was a lost cause and could not be retrieved.
Eventually, Mr. Rooter plumber Mike Roberts, using a tiny video camera, spotted the gem several feet down the drain pipe and dug up the floor with a jack hammer. The bill came to $6,200.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients