Say goodbye to stretch marks
Here’s a stretch cream made for new mothers, but word is it’s good for the rest of us, too.
Dream Belly – what a great name — is one of Fairhaven Health’s most popular products. Fairhaven specializes in pregnancy and post pregnancy products.
Dream Belly includes aloe, jojoba oil, cocoa butter and mango butter. According to press info, it efectively prevents stretch marks as well as helps reduce their appearance. Cost is $19.95
It’s available online at CVS.com and Babycenter.com. You can get the entire list here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients