Italian prince likes his clothing style, thinks others will too
With apparel sales spiraling and luxury goods about as attractive as poison ivy, who in the world would even think about getting into the fashion business?
Italy’s prince Emmanuel Filiberto of Savoy, that’s who. He dubbed his clothing line Prince of Italy. It also bears the arms of his royal family. I guess he didn’t want any confusion about which line was his.
“I have always been very demanding about clothes and I told myself I would like to wear the clothing I created,” he told the gossip weekly, Di piu.
The summer collection will be in stores soon, and though he’s not the designer, he said the clothes will be designed “under my instructions and according to my style.”
Sounds like a prince of guy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients