Guys, give bad gifts and you'll end up in the doghouse
Here’s a cute idea from JC Penney. Last year during the holiday season it launched the Beware of the Doghouse campaign in an attempt to put an end to thoughtless gife-giving.. Of course, the campaign was aimed towards men. What gets men in the doghouse more than anything else? Bad gifts. But that’s another story.
Anyway, the campaign is back just in time for Valentine’s Day. It comes with a push Feb. 6-13 reminding men about the kind of gifts — can you say jewelry? – women like to receive.
During the holiday season, www.bewareofthedoghouse.com received more than 1 million hits the first couple of weeks, and more than 7,000 people were digitally put in the Doghouse.
The Web site relaunched Jan. 29, allowing women to upload a photo and instantly put someone in the Doghouse. The video is a bit long, but take a look here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients