Prescriptives: Cheek, lip and eye colors bloom for spring
Prescriptives In Bloom cheek color.
Like I’ve said before, I’m ready for spring. And all the e-mails and press releases I’m receiving about spring launches only makes me want it more.
Here’s another spring cosmetics collection that should be in stores now. If it’s not, it will be there in a few days.
Prescriptives In Bloom collection springs forth with a bouquet of floral inspired shades of sunflowers, marigolds, petunias and lillies.
Eyes are defined with delicate neutrals and hints of bold orchid or lavender. Cheeks pop in petal or peach tones. Sheer gloss in shades of tulip, tuberose, posy and zinnia make pucker-perfect lips.
The palettes are available in warm and cool shades.
Eye color duo is $26; cheek color duo, $28 and LipShine, $17.50.
Prescriptives In Bloom eye color duo in Lily.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients