Tired of the same ol' you? Here are some easy changes for your hair
Little changes sometimes make the biggest difference.
Brenda Berry of Brilli Salon in Chicago says tha tsome of the most drastic changes people can make appearance-wise come from changing their hair. “By changing your style, cut or color you can really look like a completely different person.” But what do you do when you want to make small changes without chopping off your locks or dying it wacky colors? Berry offers these cheap and easy tips:
· “Adding bangs are the easiest way to update your look, without losing any length.” Berry advises to pick a style of bang that is suited to your face shape. For instance, if you have a round face and small forehead, you should go with side swept bangs. Those that have a more oval or heart-shaped face, should go with a heavier bang to bring out their eyes. “Remember, the most dramatic the bang, the more you will have to get them trimmed, she says.
· Another easy way to change up your do is to change your part. It may seem trivial but it really makes a difference. “If you always wear your hair parted on the same side or down the middle, you can really see a difference by altering the placement of your part.” The other great thing Berry says about changing up your part is that it will create instant volume at the root. “Parting your hair on the opposite side that it’s accustomed to will create great lift no product needed.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients