Nailtini's Lavender glossy opaque is just right for fingers and toes
Lavender is expected to a hot hue this season. But you already know that if you read the post about spring’s Top 10 colors.
To complement all those fabulous lavender-tinged clothes you’ll be slipping into in a few weeks comes Nailtini’s Parfait Armour, a tribute to the French liqueur of the same name and said to instantly dissolve any lovers’ quarrel.
Word is that Rose Byrne, Kyra Sedgwick and Emma Roberts are among the celebratives who have this nail polish, which, just so you know, has not a hint of frost or shimmer. It’s just opaque gloss that’s not too pale or too dark. Wear it on fingers or toes and let it complement your wardrobe of navy, silver, white, pastels and neutrals.
Cost: $12. The MakeUp Bar in Oklahoma City carries Nailtini and it’s available online at www.nailtini.com. The MakeUp Bar’s number is 405-810-1226.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients