In celebration of Fashion Week comes a season three marathon of “America’s Next Top Model Obsessed” from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Feb. 15 on the Oxygen channel.
Judge Jay Alexander offers his thoughts on why fans obsess over the show. He and a few models even divulge shocking (oh my!) secrets about past seasons.
With New York Fashion Week starting today, the show also offers these 10 tips for walking the runway:
1. Never wear stripper heels. (Season 6, Dani Evans falls on the runway in her stripper heels and sprains her pinky toe.)
2. Beware of wardrobe malfunctions. (Season 8, Sarah VonDerHarr’s breast was accidentally revealed at a high school runway show in front of students and parents.)
3. Runways are for land, not sea. (Season 4, models have a walk-off on an under-water plexiglass runway.)
4. You break, you buy. (Season 9, Chantal Jones knocked over a stilt performer at China’s Forbidden City fashion show.)
5. The hottest place for fashion is in New York City. (Season 10, models have a Times Square fashion show.)
6. The Lord works in mysterious ways. (Season 6, jade Cole and Joannie Dodd have a “swirl off” during a church fashion show.
7. Amazing fashion will make you go crazy. (Season 9, Jay Alexander teaches the models to walk the runway in a straightjacket.)
8. When given a choice, wear heels and not roller skates. (Season 3, models fall constantly while doing a photo shoot on roller skates.)
9. It has all been done before. (Season 2, Camille McDonald proclaims she has a signature walk that would make her famous; she was voted off on the 8th episode.)
10. Don’t worry, be happy. (Season 7, CariDee English goes crazy insane during her sesaon finale “crazy bride ghost” runway show.
For more ”America’s Next Top Model,” go to www.oxygen.com for interviews, blogs, pictures and an all-new Q&A from fan-favorite models.